Dental Mammoth eBook
The must-have volume for modern oral health practitioners and students!
The Dental Mammoth eBook
brings clinical information
to a new level!
Get fast access to reliable information!
Your patients get better treatment!
Make more money and enjoy your clinical work!
Join the New Dental Mammoth way of efficient and up-to-date clinical information today!
How it works
A perfect cloud based up-to-date dental information service accessible online and offline.
Written in an easy to read manner and with a massive volume of clinical pictures.
Unique and comprehensive
- Covers all dental specialities
- 60 chapters and 1,156 pages
- An invaluable textbook for undergraduate and post-graduate students.
- Perfect handbook for clinicians.
- 130 top professional contributors
- Updates free until 31st December 2017
Online and offline access
- Works everywhere: Windows, OS X, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- Always synchronized and up-to-date.
- Cloud syncing, lets you pick up exactly where you left off on any device.
- Interactive table of contents.
Highlights and Annotations
- Writing notes and making highlights is simple
- User interactions are cached, and updates are applied once the device connects to the Internet.
- Synced to the cloud, insuring any change will follow you, no matter what device you are on.
Inkling eBook Advantages
- Interactivity: Smart drag-and-drop widgets add interactivity
- Cross-device: Responsive layout on any device
- Upgradability: Contents are always up to date
- Cloud storage: Never worry about file size or storage, you can download your eBook again any time
- Writing your own notes or making highlights is simple with the Inkling e-reading app
The Inkling interactive content brings you constantly up-to-date answers.
Updates are free until 31st December 2017
Writing your own notes or making highlights is simple with an e-reading app. Anything you do with this eBook it is also synced to the cloud, insuring any change will follow you, no matter what device you are on.
Choose your favorite font andchange font sizes freely
Find what you are looking for immediately andjump straight to your search results
Make highlights and annotations,synced on all your devices
Time saving and stress control
Everything is at your fingertips,anytime, anywhere
Cheaper than printed books
No shipping costs,no postage fees
Download the book instantly
Your constantly updated eBookis just one click away
As Seen In:
Meet Our Editorial Board
Top international dental research expertise behind Dental Mammoth.
Professor Crispian Scully
- Professor University College, London (emeritus).
- King James IV, Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh.
- Almost 900 published articles and over 40 books.
- WHO Collaborating Centre for Oral Health -General Health Director.
- International Academy of Oral Oncology, past President.
Professor Jukka H. Meurman
- Professor University of Helsinki.
- IADR (International Association for Dental Research) - current Vice President and future President.
- Salus Ansvar reward 2004. Head Physician at the department of Oral and Maxillofacial Diseases, Helsinki University Central Hospital.
Professor Heikki Murtomaa
- Professor University of Helsinki, emeritus.
- International Federation of Dental Educators and Associations - member of the board.
- WHO expert in the development of dental education.
Professor Yrsa Le Bell
- Professor h.c. and Chief Director for graduate Programme in Clinical dentistry, Institute of Dentistry, University of Turku, Finland
- The Scandinavian Division of IADR, past President.
- The Society of Oral Physiology, past President.
KLE VK Institute of DentalSciences;
Dean Faculty of Dentistry, KLEUniversity;
"Dental Mammoth: Foundations of Clinical Dentistry is a voluminous compendium of information, created with a comprehensive database of knowledge which is designed for every Dental Practitioner, Consultant and Specialist."
"Dental Mammoth: Foundations of Clinical Dentistry is acomplete assemblage of all the dental subjects in itself and written by multiple authors. Authors excel in their respective area of specialization and have imparted the best of their knowledge in this book."
Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences , New Delhi
"Dental Mammoth - Foundations of Clinical Dentistry is already appreciated by thousands of students and clinicians globally. Dental Mammoth is authorised and widely acknowledged source of information for the study and practice of all disciplines of oral health, medicine and dentistry."
Get your Dental Mammoth eBook now for 5,000.00 INR!
Get your copy now.
60 days money back guarantee!
This is how much we believe in our eBook. If you are unsatisfied for ANY reason within 60 days of purchase, your money will be refunded.
- Make the purchase on ClickBank secure servers.
- You will receive an email with a receipt number and will be directed to the thank you -page.
- Fill in the email address with whatever email address you choose - this is good if the user is not the person who made the purchase.
- You will receive an email with a link to access the eBook.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.